Thursday, January 26, 2012

My children







Carly my oldest, MaKenna the youngest, Lady Dog & Roscoe boy


I'm going to get on a soap box here.

I absolutely love my dogs. I love them like I love my daughters. Both Lady & Roscoe are rescue dogs from the cell dog program. I highly recommend the cell dog program if you are looking to adopt a dog. Please save a dog's life and adopt, do not shop for a dog. Rescue's and shelters are over flowing with dogs that need homes.

But please if your going to have a pet treat them with love and respect. Do unto them as you would your children or as you would want done to you. Do not tie your dog up outside and leave them for hours on end. Do not put them in the back yard and leave them there. If your going to have a pet, do so because you want to enjoy their company and have them as a part of your life. Let them share the comforts of the inside of your home. If you do not want to share the inside comforts of your home do NOT become a pet owner. Dogs are domestic animals. They are not wild animals meant to live outside in the heat and cold.

If you need help with bringing your outside pet inside please contact me and I will help you find a trainer to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment